Find An Event
Beer Olympics at Presidential Brewing Co.
Event Type: Trivia/Game
Event Venue: Presidential Brewing Company
BEER OLYMPICS is exactly what it sounds like. Rally your best (read: most competitive) pals, and sign your team up to compete for the gold medal!
Here’s how it works:
• Register your team of 4 - $60 per team, includes the beer you’ll drink during gameplay
• 10 team spaces are available for a total of 40 players
• 6 different games - max of 10 points available during each game.
• Round robin style play - each 1-on-1 game will have preassigned matchups (ie: Team 1 vs Team 2, Team 3 vs Team 4, and so on). Teams will be assigned a number upon arrival, which will determine their matchups in all 1-on-1 games.
• Games include (in no particular order): Rock Paper Scissors last-man-standing competition, Beer Trivia, Flip Tac Toe, Rage Race, Traditional Flip Cup, and Slap Cup. A secret tie-breaker game is on deck in the event of a tie.
• This is NOT a bracket-style competition - all teams will get to play all games, no early eliminations. At the end of regulation play, we’ll tally up the points, and award gold, silver, and bronze medals accordingly.
HOW TO EARN EXTRA POINTS:
• Create a Presidential-themed team name for 1pt (you don’t need to decide this at sign-up - just bring your name to gameday!)
• Come in full team costume (ALL players participating) for 5pts
• Before we begin, choose any game (except rock, paper, scissors) to double your points for that round. Must be selected prior to the first game starting to be valid.
**REGISTER ONCE FOR YOUR WHOLE TEAM!**
Date: Friday, January 17
Location: Presidential Brewing Company | 8302 Portage Road
Cost: $60/team | Includes beer for games
Availability: 10 team spaces available
Restrictions: 21+ Only
Click HERE to register!